TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content included on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, user interfaces, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property themountainknights.com or its suppliers, licensors or content suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright laws. The design, selection, arrangement, coordination and compilation of all content on the Site are the exclusive property of themountainknights.com and protected by applicable copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of themountainknights.com and protected by applicable copyright laws themountainknights.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
By making the online payment for any event organized by The mountain knights you agree and accept.That you are covered by adequate insurance for the complete duration of your trip. Your insurance include cover for; medical expenses, injury, death, a cost of repatriation and evacuation via whatever means necessary including by helicopter/air/ ambulance. If, in the event of evacuation from a trip, either by foot, helicopter or otherwise the responsibility for the payment of costs of evacuation will be yours.
By making the online payment for any event organized by The mountain knights you agree and accept the following:-You
You are of/above the age of 18 years . You understand that Any outdoor activity involves potential risk to the life which may lead to injury(physical or mental) ,and even death .Understanding these risks and potential outcomes associated with these risks ,it is your decision ,not under any kind of pressure to be the part of such activities and any injury caused or incident leading to loss of life will be completely your personal responsibility and the mountain knights will not be held responsible for any injury and loss of life caused to you .The loss of personal belongings due to misplacement, theft ,damage, or what so ever will be completely your personal responsibility and the mountain knights will not be held responsible for it.
By making the online payment for any event organized by The mountain knights and being the part of it you agree and accept the following conditions regarding discipline and personal conduct:
1.Behavior and personal conduct
- Maintain politeness and curtsey towards the staff of the mountain knights and others associated with its staff, fellow trainee all the time.
- Be present on time at the every scheduled activity of which prior intimation will be provided.
- Not to discuss a sensitive matter that could offend someone’s personal dignity.
- To bring any grievances to the notice of the mountain knight staff in charge on site ONLY.
2.Out of bound regions
- Not to access the mentioned out of bound regions during the training hours and also non training hours.
- To wear full sleeves/half sleeves clothes for the upper body.
- Full-length trouser or what so ever for lower body.
- Not to wear slippers, scandals during the training hours and outside living area.
4 Indulgence in illegal activities
- Not to indulge in any sort of illegal activities like drugs, unauthorized access of any kind to restricted areas by the Govt. of India.
- Carrying of illegal possessions.
- Not to be a reason for interruption of smooth progress of any of activities of The mountain knights, for which you are a part.
- Violation of any of the above and related conditions will lead to a strict disciplinary action that could even lead to termination of your candidature/and handing you over to the local police without any refund. The decision of The mountain knights will be final in this regard.
Inevitable Change in the schedule:
By making the online payment for any event organized by The mountain knights and being the part of it you agree and accept the following:-
There could be changes in previously intimated schedule of activities that were supposed to be carried out ,due to weather conditions like floods ,heavy rainfall ,landslide, earthquakes, and other natural hazards of higher degree in terms of its intensity; riots, public demonstrations ,sudden change in decisions imposed by the Government of India , local Governing authorities related to any government department, availability of required natural or non natural resources .The decision taken by The mountain knights will in such circumstances be final.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to themountainknights.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Himachal Pradesh, India, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate themountainknights.com intellectual property rights, themountainknights.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing under the Indian Arbitration Act.
Modification of Terms and Conditions:
It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions each time before using the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. You agree that all subsequent purchases by you will be subject to the terms and conditions of KKasar.com, which shall apply until we post a modified Terms and Conditions and then in accordance with such modified Terms and Conditions.