Dehradun to Sankri (1,920 m) | Drive: 8 hrs drive
Sankri to Juda Ka Talab (2,774 m) | Trek: 2-3 h trek
Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha base camp (3,429 m) | Trek: 2-3 hrs
Kedarkantha base camp to Kedarkantha Summit (3,810 m) and back to Hargaon (2,713 m) | Trek: 5-6 hrs
Hargaon to Sankri | Trek: 2-3 hrs
Sankri to Dehradun | Drive: 8 hrs
-Transport support from Dehradun to Dehradun: Starting from a pickup on Day 1 to drop on Day 6
– All vegetarian meals starting from dinner on day 1 breakfast to day 6
– Professional guide, cook and support staff
– Rent for camping equipment
– Forest entry charges
– Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment.
– Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on a chargeable basis.
– Tented accommodation throughout the trek on a triple sharing basis.Guesthouse accommodation on Day 1 and Day 5 on triple sharing basis (INR 2000 extra for twin sharing
-Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown and return
– Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls, etc.
– Any transport support during the trek other than those specified in Inclusions
– Accommodation in Dehradun
– Porter/mule charges for personal luggage per bag per person (< 12 kg)- INR 300 per day
– Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like bad weather, roadblocks, medical evacuation, etc.
The itinerary can be customized asper the requirement to a valid extent